Married Life at Heights Church is for couples interested in learning and living out what the Bible says about marriage. We meet in life groups on Zoom for a short teaching and then discuss and apply what we have discovered together. Join us for great teaching and connecting with new friends. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For every kind of marriage — young to old, struggling to thriving
Life Groups Every Sunday
Join one of our life groups meeting on Zoom for a short Bible-based marriage message, engaging conversations, and getting to know new friends.
Email Doug Britton, Married Life Director, at email@example.com and he will get you connected.
Our current topical study:
Extending Grace to Your Mate
Sooner or later, no matter how wonderful your marriage, no matter how powerful your love, you will face an unpleasant question: How can you live with someone who has annoying flaws or habits? Join us as we learn from the Bible how to cover our spouse’s faults (and different ways of doing things) with grace and love.
- How to appreciate the weird ways your spouse does things
- What to do when you’re disappointed with your spouse
- How to escape falling into a pity party
- What to do when you are angry
- How to know if you are asking too much from your spouse
- The art of comforting your spouse in difficult times
- How to discuss problems with love and respect
The “Marriage by the Book” series is the foundational study used by the Married Life Community.
These Bible-based books address every kind of marriage—old to young, great to not-so-great.
They cover every area of marriage, from communication to money and much more.