Married Life is for couples interested in learning and living out what the Bible says about marriage. We meet in Life Groups for a short teaching and then discuss and apply what we have discovered together.
Putting Money in its Place.
In this study, you will discover:
- How to get out of debt and stay debt-free
- What to do when one of you is a tightwad and the other is a spendthrift
- How your heart affects your financial decisions
- The difference between hoarding and saving
- Questions to ask yourselves before you make a purchase
- Guidelines for generosity and giving
- Step-by-step guidelines to make a budget
In person at 9:15 am
Married Life meets on Sunday mornings in the Worship Center, Room 5 from 9:15 am – 10:30 am. This study is a great place to listen and share with other married couples, and to be part of the Married Life Community.
Sundays & Wednesdays
We have Zoom Life Groups! They meet on Sundays, at 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, and Wednesdays at 8:00 pm. We’d love to connect you with one of the Zoom groups. Simply email MarriedLife@heightsconnect.com and tell us which day and time you would like to meet.
We have answers!
Shoot us an email for all Married Life related questions. We’d love to help.
For every kind of marriage — young to old, struggling to thriving
The “Marriage by the Book” series is the foundational study used by the Married Life Community.
These Bible-based books address every kind of marriage—old to young, great to not-so-great.
They cover every area of marriage, from communication to money and much more.