Married Life at Heights Church is for couples interested in learning and living out what the Bible says about marriage. We meet in small life groups on Zoom for a short teaching and then discuss and apply what we have learned. Join us for great teaching and sharing with new friends. Questions? Email email@example.com.
For every kind of marriage — young to old, struggling to thriving
Life Groups Every Sunday
Join one of our life groups meeting on Zoom for a short Bible-based marriage message, engaging conversations, and getting to know new friends.
Email Doug Britton, Married Life Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get you connected.
Our current topical study:
Making Christ the Cornerstone
This practical, Bible-based study will help you and your spouse grow closer to each other — and to God. It is part of Doug Britton’s “Marriage by the Book” series.
- The single most important thing to do together for a great marriage
- How to set spiritual priorities in your marriage
- Ways to make room for Jesus every day
- How to pray together as a couple
- How your Christian walk affects your life together
- What other couples can contribute to your marriage
- How your individual spiritual gifts can work together
The “Marriage by the Book” series is the foundational study used by the Married Life Community.
These Bible-based books address every kind of marriage—old to young, great to not-so-great.
They cover every area of marriage, from communication to money and much more.